Flights and transport
Trullo Azzurro is approximately one hour's drive from Brindisi and one hour fifteen minutes from Bari.
Ryan Air fly daily from Stansted in the summer to one or other airport.
British Airways fly twice a week from Gatwick to Bari.
- Nearest international airport: Bari at 65 kilometres
- Nearest beach: 20 kilometres
- Nearest ferry port: Brindisi at 50 kilometres
- Nearest railway station: Cisternino at 7 kilometres
- Nearest motorway junction: Fasano at 12 kilometres
- Car: necessary
All major car rental companies are represented at both airports.